30 Kills: Mag 5 (Bronze) – Defeat 30 enemies with the Mag 5
– While the Mag 5 isn’t the most common of weapons, it’s found enough that you shouldn’t have too much difficulty getting 30 kills. When you come across it, pick it up and use every bullet. 30 kills will come soon enough.
30 Kills: Arm Micro (Bronze) – Defeat 30 enemies with the Arm Micro
– The Arm Micro is all over the place – getting 30 kills will be a breeze.
30 Kills: TAU Sniper (Bronze) – Defeat 30 enemies with the Tau Sniper
– The TAU Sniper is more on the rare side than the Arm Micro, but has plenty of ammo in its clip for you to get this in only one playthrough.
30 Kills: KAL 7 (Bronze) – Defeat 30 enemies with the KAL 7
– The KAL 7 is frequently used starting in the second half of the game. Getting 30 kills is very easy with the KAL 7.
30 Kills: M9 (Bronze) – Defeat 30 enemies with the M9
– Many enemies carry an M9, look out for them and be sure to pick them up. Plenty of ammo means a simple 30 kills.
30 Kills: G-MAL (Bronze) – Defeat 30 enemies with the G-MAL
– G-MAL has an excellent scope, and is used primarily for long-range areas like the Citadel. 30 kills will rack up quickly.
30 Kills: SAS-12 (Bronze) – Defeat 30 enemies with the SAS-12
– The SAS-12 shotgun is predominantly carried by armored enemies. Be sure to take them out and pick up their weapons frequently. The SAS-12 usually has a decent supply of ammo left in them when dropped, allowing you to get the 30 kills without too much trouble.
30 Kills: Dragon Sniper (Bronze) – Defeat 30 enemies with the Dragon Sniper
– There are plenty of times where you will come across the Dragon Sniper, but it’s best if you wait until an area in Chapter 8 – The Citadel, where enemies are shooting at you with RPGs. You’ll have to snipe them out with the Dragon Sniper, but there are only 5 or so enemies. Instead, after you’ve killed 4 enemies, let the last enemy kill you with an RPG to the face. Then you can kill the same 4 enemies over again, and again until you get to 30 kills.
30 Kills: T-Bolt Sniper (Bronze) – Defeat 30 enemies with the T-Bolt Sniper
– T-Bolt Sniper is found more frequently in the last few chapters of the game. It doesn’t have a large ammo capacity, so make every round fired count.
30 Kills: RPG7 (Bronze) – Defeat 30 enemies with the RPG-7
– In the very last scene of Chapter 12 – Abducted, you will be on a boat. Across from your boat is another vessel, loaded with enemies shooting RPGs at you. There’s an RPG around the right hand corner of the boat you’re on – grab it, and take aim at the enemies. Do not shoot more than 2 RPG blasts, otherwise, you’ll sink the boat. The key here is to keep on dying, so you can repeatedly kill 2-3 enemies until you receive the trophy.
30 Kills: PAK-80 (Bronze) – Defeat 30 enemies with the PAK-80
– There are only a handful of times where you will come across the PAK-80 so when you do, use it over any other weapons in the vicinity or in Drake’s arsenal. It’s a heavy, powerful weapon, so kills will come easy. Still, since there aren’t many in the game, it make take you a while to get this one. Tip: Don’t jump or climb while equipping the PAK-80, Drake will drop it.
30 Kills: Mk-NDI (Bronze) – Defeat 30 enemies with the Mk-NDI
– This is easy and you should get this without trying in about one playthrough. Unless you don’t use grenades.
Pro-Pain (Bronze) – Defeat 10 enemies with propane or acetylene tank explosions
– Pick up 3 of the acetylene tanks during battle, and throw it using L2 toward a group of enemies, immediately after throwing the tank, begin firing your weapon to detonate it. You don’t even have to aim.
Dyno-Might Master (Silver) – Defeat four enemies with one explosion
– Looks for large groups of enemies that are congregated closely together. Either throw a grenade or propane tank into the center of the group. This is one of the more difficult to obtain trophies in the game. Not because it’s that hard to do, but because enemies rarely get that close together.
Grenade Hangman (Bronze) – Defeat 10 enemies with grenades while hanging
– Hang from any ledge(s) and toss grenades at enemies.
Drop the Bomb Headshot (Bronze) – Make 5 enemies drop their grenades by shooting them
– This will happen throughout a normal playthrough and is a common occurrence without even trying.
Throwback (Bronze) –Kill 10 enemies with thrown-back grenades
– When a grenade is thrown at you, a short window of opportunity will arise for you to toss the grenade back. A gauge will appear, and you must press triangle at the right time to toss it back. Keep watch for chances to do this, and make sure you aim the grenades back toward the closest enemy.
Throwback Master (Bronze) – Throw back a grenade and defeat two enemies at once
– Use the same strategy for the above trophy (Throwback) but try to aim the grenade you’re tossing back toward groups of enemies to be most effective.
Bare-knuckle Brawler (Bronze) – Defeat 20 enemies with hand-to-hand combat
– This will happen automatically throughout one playthrough.
Bare-knuckle Slugger (Bronze) – Defeat 50 enemies with hand to hand combat
– This will likely happen automatically throughout one playthrough. If not, then two.
Master Ninja (Bronze) – Defeat 50 enemies with stealth attacks
– Use stealth attacks whenever you notice your enemy’s back is turned or unaware of your presence.
Expert Ninja (Silver) – Defeat 5 enemies in a row using stealth attacks
– Once in the shipyard, you’ll come to an area with floating platforms. A total of 5 enemies are patrolling the area in a very slow manner. Each enemy is far enough away from each other that alerting the other enemies will be difficult. Watch their movement patterns and plan an attack. Proceed slowly and go for stealth kills. There isn’t a better area for this in the entire game, but it is possible to do elsewhere.
Riot Rocker (Bronze) – Defeat 5 Riot Shield enemies by running over their shield
– Running up to a Riot Shield enemy to attack with hand-to-hand combat will result in either a butt to Drake’s face with the Riot Shield, or Drake will run and jump over the shield, and you can then do a “stealth”-like attack from behind.
Brute Beater (Bronze) – Successfully counter all of a Brute’s damage-giving attacks
– This will happen automatically throughout a normal playthrough.
Quick Study (Bronze) – Inspect every display case in the Cartagena Museum
– Pressing up next to a display case will have Drake inspect it. You will know you have done this correctly when Drake says something similar to “nope, not in here”. You may need a second playthrough to get this, but only if you find the correct display case before inspecting all of the wrong ones.
Ride the Crocodile (Bronze) – Stand on the crocodile in the Secret Library
– In the London Underground, you will come to a hidden library filled with treasures and artifacts. A cutscene showing Katherine Marlowe will happen then you will be free to roam the area. But before you jump down to the lower floor, look over the railings to find a crocodile hanging from the ceiling. Have Drake stand on it before jumping down to the lower level. Once on the lower level, you cannot get back up to the croc.
He’s Gonna Need a Sturgeon (Bronze) – Hit three enemies with fish in the market
-In Chapter 10 – Historical Research, shortly after you meet up with Elena for the first time, you will break away from Elena and Sully and a massive brawl will happen in a market area. All over this market are stands with fish on them. There’s an L shaped table toward the right hand side of the area, but in the middle. As enemies approach you, keep pressing square button to attack an enemy. At random, Drake will grab a fish and smack the enemy across the face with it. Do this three times.
Marco Solo (Bronze) – Play in the swimming pool on the Cruise Ship
– Once you get on the cruise ship, look out for the empty swimming pool. Simply going into it will get you the trophy.
Truck Brawler (Bronze) – Defeat 10 enemies using hand-to-hand combat on the back of the convoy trucks
– Once Drake is riding horseback to chase the convoy, you will have to pull up next to each truck, jump off the horses back onto the truck, then defeat the enemy on board using only hand-to-hand combat. Do this 10 times.
Charted! – Easy (Bronze) – Finish the game in Easy Mode
– Complete the single-player campaign on Easy. This is also unlocked by completing Normal, Hard, or Crushing.
Charted! – Normal (Silver) – Finish the game in Normal Mode
– Complete the single-player campaign on Normal. This is also unlocked by completing Hard or Crushing.
Charted! – Hard (Silver) – Finish the game in Hard Mode
– Complete the single-player campaign on Hard. This is also unlocked by completing Crushing.
Charted! – Crushing (Gold) – Finish the game in Crushing Mode
– Complete the single-player campaign on Crushing. This is also unlocks Hard, Normal and Easy.
Thrillseeker (Bronze) – Complete one Competitive Multiplayer game
– Play in and finish any one Competative Multiplayer game, any mode.
Buddy System (Bronze) – Complete one Cooperative Multiplayer game
– Play in and finish any one Co-op Multiplayer game, any mode, even using offline splitscreen.
Pages: 1 | 2 |