The PS3 version of Skyrim has received patch version 1.3 today (92mb). The patch was released last week for PC and earlier today for Xbox 360. The main purpose of the patch is to fix some problems that were caused by the previous 1.2 patch, such as broken magic resistance and the infamous backwards flying dragon.
The patch notes for 1.3 are as follows:
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
Bethesda mentioned that 1.3 is the last patch that they will release in this calendar year, so hopefully it fixes more problems than creating ones. Have you downloaded your 1.3 patch for Skyrim yet? If so, do you notice any improvements? Sound off in the comment below.