If you’ve found yourself frustrated with Darksiders 2‘s less than polished experience, you’ll be pleased to know that developer Vigil games has just released a patch that solves a number of the headache-inducing issues.
News of the patch was revealed on the game’s official forums. Check out the detailed list below for all of the fixes included in the update.
- A few crashes in Blackstone, including at the 2nd lever and during the Lilith cut-scene.
- A crash occurring when proceeding back to the Cauldron after completing it.
- The Custodian falling through the bridge in the Foundry when back-tracking through the dungeon.
- Spanish sub titles will be added to the North America version of Darksiders II.
- Players will be able to back up their save without having to use an online save
- Various fixes for the custodian getting fixed in the Foundry and the Scar
- Progression blocker with the Chancellor, reported after crashing or doing the Crucible before going to the land of the dead.
- Turning in 3 Stones of resistance awards the player properly.
- Improved general stability
The update should be applied as soon as you boot up the game, so if you’ve been holding out on a patch before resuming your playthrough, now’s the time to dive back in.