The guys at United Front Games must be ecstatic with the UK market, as their open-world action game Sleeping Dogs has yet again outsold the rest of the competition this past week.
Interestingly enough, LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes continues to sell like hotcakes, coming in at third place, just behind the recently released Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Check out the full top 20 below.
1. Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Namco Bandai)
3. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
4. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
5. London 2012: The Official Video Game (Sega)
6. The Sims 3: Supernatural (EA)
7. Guild Wars 2 (NCsoft)
8. Dead Island GOTY Edition (Koch)
9. NHL 13 (EA)
10. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
11. Madden NFL 13 (EA)
12. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Warner Bros)
13. Mario & Sonic and the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
14. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
15. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
16. Spec Ops: The Line (2K Games)
17. Darksiders II (THQ)
18. The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision)
19. FIFA 12 (EA)
20. Sniper Elite v2 (505 Games)
It will be interesting to see how dramatically this list changes in the weeks to come, as Borderlands 2 effectively kicks off the fall’s triple-A gaming onslaught.