Sometime very soon, Vigil will be releasing the second Darksiders 2 patch onto the PlayStation Network. This one will contain quite a few vital bug fixes that you can read all about below:
- The Undead Scarabs will no longer continue to spawn without end when Death continues to enter and exit the room with the circular platform covered in corruption in the BlackStone.
- You will no longer fall out of the world in boss fights within Argul’s Tomb
- A few bugs that would cause a crash within the UI have been resolved.The Wailing Host will enjoy Jesper Kyd’s scores of music for the entire duration of the fight.
- Shoving the construct ball will no longer cause it to disappear when it hits a wall after rolling it through the Skeleton Key door in the room with the second Heartstone in the Foundry.
- Within the Psychameron failing the 3 switch puzzle multiple times will no longer penalize you with it not working properly.
- Your construct will no longer get stuck after properly pulling off combo’s on enemies near the edge of bridges within the Foundry.
- You will now properly be able to run the cutscene when returning to Earth with the Rod of Arafel in Lostlight.
- On Earth we fixed multiple barriers within the world and they will now properly activate and deactivate based on your quest progression.
- You should properly get credit for saving the Angels on Earth regardless if you turned off the game during the save sequence.
- Your Armblade attack will no longer one shot Samael while he is relaxing on his throne.
- Death should now properly receive the Soul Splitter in the Spine.
- Unstoppable and Aegis Guard cool down will now properly trigger when saving and reloading.
- While in Reaper form the construct balls will no longer get stuck in midair.
- Karn will now pick up the 2nd heartstone even if you leave the room to quickly within The Foundry
- Within the Scar we fixed issues where the crystal was not restored if it was saved as being destroyed and progression issues around only one crystal being destroyed.
- The Lilith cutscene will now allow you to continue without freezing.
- In the Gilded Arena the third rotating statue will no longer stop functioning as intended if you Fast Travel away from it.
- You will now get proper credit for killing all the bloodless.
- You should now receive the appropriate tarot cards if you have qualified for them.
- The gate will no longer stay up if you die during the Wailing Host boss fight in the City of the Dead.
- The main quest ‘The Lord of Bones’ will now properly appear after the Tree of Life cinematic.
- Death will be able to properly progress in the Psychameron.
- The Gate will now drop properly after defeating Stalker/Prowler gauntlet in The Lost Temple.
- Death will now spawn on the proper side of the lava after the 2 Rotary Switch puzzle in The Scar when you die.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes and game stability improvements have been applied.
They do note that this patch may cause people to restart a brand new game after the patch has been installed, but that it will only happen in a ‘few isolated incidents’.