Since Insomniac has nothing to do with the PlayStation Vita release fiasco (the word feels right) regarding Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault, they’ve been hard at work making the PlayStation 3 version better. Due to this, a brand new patch will be available for download very soon (either this week or next), and you can check out all the notes below:
Coordinates for Planet Kerwan have been added, enjoy facing off against other players in the classic Ratchet & Clank city of Metropolis.
GrummelNet has modified several weapons and defenses in response to user feedback:
- The Warmonger’s rockets have been reduced from five to three.
- Turrets purchased at your base have been reinforced slightly.
- The Melee Perk had its damage increased slightly.
- Thundersmacks are no longer as resilient against attacks.
- Cadets can now only carry two Dopplebangers at the start of a match.
- Dopplebangers are now more susceptible to damage.
- The Electro Barricade can no longer withstand as much damage as the Heavy Barricade.
- A Missile Minion has been spotted around node seven. Proceed with caution when landing on the planet.
- The Grungarian Soldiers have had a shift change with some Grungarian Brawlers around node one.
QForce deserters have had their penalty greatly increased. (If you’re losing and don’t want to incur the big penalty use the Surrender option)
Cadets are now notified when they have been penalized.
Cadets remaining in the game after a cadet has deserted the match are given a win or loss depending on the current state of the match.
Due to interference from solar flares opposing cadet ratings have been hidden in the character select screen of the lobby.
You can no longer purchase perks for options that have been turned off in Custom games.
Custom Game Screen clarity has been improved.
Several stability improvements.
Various bug fixes.
What do you think of the patch? Does it fix some problems you may have been having? Are you excited for the new map? Let us know in the comments below.