Now entering into the final weekend of being available to the public (it officially ends on February 12th), the Crysis 3 beta has just received data patch version 1.0, tweaking a few different aspects of the game.
Check out all the patch 1.0 changes below, with further improvements to game balancing and technical issues planned for Crysis 3 multiplayer shortly:
- “Marshall” shotgun’s damage tweaked
- “OGR” machine gun’s recoil reduced
- Predator Bow’s charge time reduced (from 1.3s to 1.0s)
- ADS sensitivity modified to improve weapon handling and aiming
- “Pinger” vehicle rotation speed increased
- AY69 submachine gun damage increased
- “Swarmer” kill streak reward damage increased
- “Swarmer” kill streak reward damage tweaked
What did you think of the Crysis 3 beta? Will you be playing it this weekend? Let us know in the comments below.