It’s always a brighter morning when Activision brings out a new patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, with 1.11 now available to download on your PS3, addressing a bunch of different problems:
- Improved and expanded who can be the host of a game lobby.
Multiplayer Issues Addressed
- Resolved an issue reported by the community where the reticle would sometimes disappear.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where the Peacekeeper would sometimes disappear after a host migration.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where the Scorestreak progress bar would not fill up.
- Fixed an issue reported by the community where the ammo count for the Death Machine and War Machine would reset on round change.
- Fixed a joining exploit reported by the community where players could create a lobby for boosting.
- Fixed the player’s character model shifting sideways slightly when the A10F Warthog makes a strafe run.
- Addressed an issue with the Death Machine receiving the War Machine’s ammo.
- C4 will no longer detonate when it touches the front of moving gondolas on Downhill.
- Resolved a client freeze when the client continually scrolls Create-a-Class sets while the host of a party changes lobbies and brings the party with them.
- Fixed an issue with sound and visual effects not working when a tactical insertion is destroyed by the sliding alien targets on Studio.
- Addressed an issue with C4 not being destroyed by the sliding alien targets on Studio.
- Resolved an issue with the player floating down slowly when re-spawning if their tactical insertion was placed on a ledge.
- Fixed an issue with held Scorestreak weapons not reloading the current ammo upon death.
- KAP-40: Damage reduced.
- B23R: Damage reduced.
- B23R Dual Wield: Damage reduced.
- B23R Dual Wield: Hip fire accuracy reduced.
- FHJ-18: Movement speed increased.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Resolved an issue with the Grief Leaderboards not updating properly on the first match completed.
- Resolved an issue with host migration not functioning between disc to disc users.
Mob of the Dead
- Addressed several Zombie pathing issues found by the community.
- Addressed an issue that caused Zombies to pile up on the planted Zombie Shield.
- Fixed an issue where players could get more Blundergats than intended.
- Addressed an issue where you could fall out of the Gondola into unplayable areas.
- Addressed an issue where players could mantle into unplayable areas in the Cell House.
- Addressed an issue in Grief Mode where players could push each other onto the top of the map in the cell house.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive grenades after a round change.
- Fixed an issue where afterlife doors would not show up if you hot joined a game.
- Fixed several theater mode issues where the free roam camera could clip out of the world.
- Fixed an issue where all players in a co-op game could hear the “click” of an empty Ray Gun.
- Addressed an issue where players could revive themselves and fall under staircases.
- Fixed an issue where the Hell’s Retriever effects would sometimes vanish.
- Fixed an issue where Zombies would not attack players crouched in corners.
- Fixed an issue where players could fall through the map after being revived in the Infirmary.
- Fixed an issue where random Afterlife markers would show up for players after the first plane trip.
- Fixed an issue with Zombies getting stuck in the starting room on Die Rise.