The release of General Zod as a new character for Injustice: Gods Among Us on July 2nd, not to mention some skins that same day, already made this upcoming Tuesday a big one for the fighter, but NetherRealm has made it even busier, announcing that patch 1.05 is also showing up.
Check out the patch notes below:
General Gameplay Fixes
- Additional frame data corrections.
- Slightly reduced opponent tracking on Metropolis’ Hover Drones when thrown by a power character.
- Normalized the splash hitbox Metropolis’ Hover Drones when thrown by a power character.
- Normalized the splash hitbox of the Arkham/Joker Asylum Chandelier when thrown by a power character.
- The input buffer window when using an Interactive Object inside of a combo with Medium + Hard Attack has been adjusted to prevent some unintentional attacks from happening.
- Universal improvement to everyone’s Down+Medium attack
- Made it harder to combo off the headslam on the Ship Interactive Object in the upper level of the Fortress Of Solitude.
- The Marine Marvel (Forward+1, 3) combo now has a block advantage of 0.
- The Raging Charge (Back+Forwad+X) can no longer be parried
- You now need a bar of Meter to perform the MB version of Bab’s Bola (Back+Forward+1)
- Batman can now 2in1 cancel from his Intimidation (1, 2) combo when Release Check is set to Off.
- The Boot Stomp now has 4 additional recovery frames when blocked by the opponent.
- Slightly increased Black Adam’s combo damage scaling.
- The Tomcat (1, Forward+2) Combo had it’s block advantage adjusted to +3 (from+8).
- The speed of The Flash’s Forward Dash has been increased.
- Placing The Flash in his Running Man Stance (Down+Down+2) now also sets him to a “ducking” position.
- There is now slightly less cancel advantage when the Queen’s Gambit (Forward+2, Down+1, 3) and Light It Up (Away+2, 3) combo is blocked.
- The Bag-O-Tricks (Character Power) now recovers faster.
- There is now slightly less damage scaling on attacks performed after Harley’s Mallet Bomb supermove.
- The Spinning Pistols (Down+2) attack now inflicts the correct damage amount and had it’s hitbox slightly improved.
- The level 2 HaHaHa (Character Power) buff now lasts 18 seconds and the level 3 HaHaHa buff now lasts 27 seconds.
- The Joker’s Wild (Character Power) parry is active for 4 more additional frames.
- Slightly increased Killer Frost’s damage scaling on combos
- Freezing Cold (character power) now has 10 additional frames of recovery.
- You now need a bar of Meter to perform the MB version of the Gravity Mine (Down + Down + 3)
- The Geyser Uppercut (Down+2) now inflicts correct damage to the opponent.
- Staff Stance Down+Light is now +3 on block (down from +6).
- Shroud of Flames (Character Power)no longer starts it’s cooldown if it gets interrupted before it is activated.
- Flip Kick (Down + Forward + 2) is now -10 on block (up from -1).
- Teleport Punch (Down + Back + 3) now has more recovery time when blocked.
- Slightly adjusted the Teleport Punch (Down+Back+3) speed
- The Teleport Punch is now a High attack and has slightly more recovery when it misses.
- Increased Welcome to the Netherrealm (Supermove) damage to 37 (from33.75)
- Slightly adjusted his Jumping Light and Jumping Hard hit-boxes.
- The Meter Burn Teleport Punch (Down + Back + 3) on block is now -8 and slightly pushes back farther.
- The Arachnid Sting (Down+Forward+Y) now has 5 additional recovery frames on when it successfully hits.
- There is now a slightly bigger hitbox on the Walking Corpse (Back+Forward+3).
- Kyrptonian Crush (Supermove) now does 4% less damage.
- Super Breath (Down+Back+2) now has 0 advantage when the opponent blocks.
Are you going to be playing as General Zod come Tuesday? Let us know in the comments below.