Have you voiced what your favorite game of this generation is yet?
- We’ve all become accustomed to trophies unlocking a certain way when we play our games, but Lone Survivor will be a little different. In order to keep them as unobtrusive as possible, trophies won’t unlock during gameplay, instead being displayed when you go to sleep or beat the game. There will also be a Platinum, and most trophies will remain secret in your first playthrough to “ensure the first playthrough of the game is not coloured by trophy hunting.” [Via/Source]
- Development on Final Fantasy VI took just one year. [Source]
- The Madden NFL 25 demo will be available on August 13th. It includes two playable features, two never-before-seen videos, as well as the ability to play a rematch between the San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens, or the Seattle Seahawks against the Green Bay Packers. [Source]
- Mars: War Logs came out today on the European PSN for PS3, with a North American release happening on August 13th. [Twitter]
- Steelbook Days are back at Future Shop. Head over to their site to buy some old ones for cheap, or get one for free with a pre-order on NHL 14, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and more. [Check It]
- Looks like TMNT: Out of the Shadows will hit the PSN on September 24th. [Source]
- Setting you back £79.99, the Batman: Arkham Origins Collectors Edition in the UK – exclusive to Amazon – includes an exclusive Batman & The Joker statue, 80-page hardcover artbook, Assassin’s Intel Dossier, 1st Appearance Batman Skin DLC, Deathstroke Challenge Pack DLC, exclusive 3D metal pack, and Knightfall pack (exclusive to PS3). The North American collectors edition for Batman will be revealed next week. [Press Release]
- What starts out as a generic teaser clip for future Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 content eventually springs a giant robot on you:
- Live the life with NHL 14:
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified gets a second developer diary:
- Typing the word ‘duckumentary’ makes my soul hurt:
Are giant robots coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2? Let us know what you think in the comments below.