Can we have No Man’s Sky right now? Please?
- After Pete Hines of Bethesda confirmed that TheSurvivor2299.com was a hoax site, the supposed person behind the hoax held an AMA over on Reddit. In it, they revealed it cost about $1000 to set up the site, a CGI trailer was going to pop up when the timer reached zero, and they wanted to force Bethesda to unveil Fallout 4 at VGX. The reason why the site was created? “Some men just want to watch the world burn.” Well, that was a fun few weeks. [Check Out The AMA]
- Out for Xbox 360 and PC on December 12th, and all other platforms by December 18th, Call of Duty: Ghosts is getting a free Festive Personalization Pack. With this you’ll get a festive weapon camo, Player Patch, Player Card, Reticle, and Player Background. [Twitter]
- The release date for Terraria on PlayStation Vita has finally been confirmed as December 11th in Europe and December 17th in North America. PlayStation 3 owners of the game should download the latest update, which enables Cross Play. [Source]
- The Blackbeard’s Wrath DLC for Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag will be released tomorrow in North America for $2.99, or free for Season Pass owners. This DLC adds the following characters to multiplayer: Blackbeard, The Jaguar and The Orchid. [Press Release]
- As we know, flOw won’t be out this week for PS4. PlayStation Social Media Specialist Ryan Clements wasn’t able to provide a new release date, just saying, “flOw was rescheduled for a later date — stay tuned!” [Source]
- A breakdown of each console wasn’t provided, but Fez has now sold over a million copies across every single platform. Now we wait. [Source]
- Blacklight: Retribution for PS4 received a new update which has “matchmaking and quick match optimizations that should vastly improve your wait times and matches found! Beyond that we’ve addressed some frame rate issues, fixed the mute bug, and improved the new match creation speed.” [Source]
- NetherRealm had thought about including Bizarro characters in Injustice: Gods Among Us, but “opted not to.” [Twitter]
- An update for Contrast on the PS4 in Europe has gone live. A fix for North American PS4 owners is coming, while those on PS3 should expect it very soon. [Source]
- An update also went live for Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate on PS Vita, which fixes glitches. Among them are penguin elevator, perma-hostage, unsavable warden, and stuck black mask room. [Twitter]
- Dreampark Tycoon was originally scheduled to release for the Xbox One, PS4, and Wii U, but the developer has revealed: “DreamPark Tycoon will not be released for the consoles on which we originally planed to do so, but the project isn’t abandoned…” [Twitter]
- Here’s a map showing you where VGX was popular on Twitter during the event [Twitter]:
- The Last of Us may have lost Game of the Year honors to Grand Theft Auto V, but it did win when it comes to trending content during VGX [Source]:
- Here’s the Joel Banderas moment from VGX:
What platforms do you think No Man’s Sky will come to? Let us know in the comments below.