If you felt like 2014 was lacking in terms of PS1 import titles, MonkeyPaw Games has you covered, with the company announcing Retro Rush, a campaign to bring six different PS1 classics to North America over the next six weeks.
As previously revealed, things will kick off tomorrow, January 14th, with Double Dragon, and continue on with the games seen below:
- Double Dragon – January 14th ($5.99)
- Lucifer Rings – January 21st ($5.99)
- The Firemen 2: Pete and Danny – January 28th ($5.99)
- Hyper Crazy Climber – February 4th ($5.99)
- Wolf Fang – February 11th ($5.99)
- Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Return – February 18th ($9.99)
All of these games will be available for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, and PlayStation Vita when they launch, with MonkeyPaw Games calling Tomba! 2 “one of the most requested, most anticipated, and most pink-haired of PS1 classics.”
For more information on each of the titles, head over to the Retro Rush homepage on MonkeyPaw’s website.
Do you plan on getting any of these classics when they release? Let us know in the comments below.