Ahead of what is sure to be a busy day for NIS America on February 13th where the company will be holding their annual spring press event, complete with “new title announcements”, NIS has released a new patch for Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness in both North America and Europe.
This new patch adds 22 new save icons, fixes bugs, and more, which you can see in the patch notes below:
- 22 new save icons
- Summer Greetings (1): No requirement for obtaining.
- Ending Images (4): Obtainable from the toy vending machine after clearing each ending.
- Preview Images (17): Obtainable from the toy vending machine after watching each preview.
- Fixed a freeze that occurred during skill animations.
- Fixed the window size of a warning message that pops up when the install data is corrupted.
- Fixed the activation of certain conversation flags after creating the maximum number of characters.
- Fixed an issue where Laharl’s (Prinny’s, during Prinny Day) HP becomes 1 when a stage is cleared and there are no more characters to dispatch in the Base Panel.
- Fixed an issue of the wrong voice playing when Marona uses her Confine skill with the English voices selected.
- Fixed audio issues during the Dark Assembly and Item Assembly.
How many games do you think NIS will be unveiling for North America on February 13th? Let us know in the comments below.