To give Gran Turismo 5 a final send off before the servers are shutdown for good on May 31st, Polyphony started one last online event within the game today, giving you the chance to win 5 cars that can be transferred and used within Gran Turismo 6.
Here’s all the details of the Gran Turismo 5 event:
- Gran Turismo 5 Online Event Finale
- April 30, 2014 20:00PDT to May 30, 2014 19:00PDT
- Online Event Finale Stage 1: Mazda Roadster Touring Car ’11 / Top Gear Test Track
- Online Event Finale Stage 2: Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsports ’11 / Nürburgring 24h
Between June 2nd , 2014 11:00pm PST and June 29 8:00pm PST, start GT6 on your PS3 while signed in with the same SEN ID used to register your lap time in the GT5 Online Event Finale events mentioned above, and you will be awarded with the following 5 cars:
- Abarth Grande Punto ‘09
- Renault Sport Megane R.S. Trophy ‘11
- Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) ‘08
- Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance ‘12
- Subaru S206 NBR Challenge Package ‘12
To honor Ayrton Senna on the 20th anniversary of his passing, Polyphony will be releasing Senna-inspired Gran Turismo 6 content throughout May, while also showing the below Ayrton’s Wish film:
You can expect that free Gran Turismo 6 update in late May, which will include in-game racing content only available in Gran Turismo 6.