While The Amazing Spider-Man 2 may not be doing so hot when it comes to critic reviews, the game did manage to capture first place in the UK sales chart last week, bumping Titanfall to #2. Compared to The Amazing Spider-Man 1, TASM2 actually debuted to 5% lower overall sales.
Elsewhere, the physical version of Child of Light had a very strong start in 9th, Mario Golf: World Tour on 3DS charted at #22, and Dark Souls 2 jumped 36% to finish in 14th, thanks to the new PC version.
Here’s the top 20 selling games in the UK for the week ending May 3rd, 2014, according to GfK Chart-track:
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Titanfall (down 17%)
- FIFA 14 (down 1%)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (down 33%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (down 24%)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (down 1%)
- LEGO The Hobbit
- The LEGO Movie Videogame
- Child of Light
- Battlefield 4
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Dark Souls 2 (up 36%)
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- inFamous: Second Son
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Trials Fusion
- Batman: Arkham Origins
Where do you think Bound by Flame will chart? Let us know in the comments below.