CD Projekt RED’s pre-E3 press conference just came to a close, and as expected, a load of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt info has been revealed.
First off, The Witcher 3 release date has finally been given, and it’s on February 24, 2015. Aside from that, a new trailer titled “Sword of Destiny,” the game’s box art, and the two collector’s editions’ contents have also been released.
“Dedicated to gamers who want more from physical box editions of games than just the disc and the manual, containing premium items prepared by the developers, this edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is the definitive answer for those gamers who want to enter the Witcher universe with style.”
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt box contents
– A Blu-ray Disc with the game (DVDs on PC)
– An exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
– The official, developer-created “Witcher Universe – The Compendium”
– A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
– A set of unique stickers
– A stylish, protective sleeve
“The Wild Hunt Collector’s Edition brings Witcher fans the fruit of our hard work and passion–what we think is the most artistically complete game figure ever made for a collector’s edition of a game. Forged of supreme-quality materials and containing exclusive content straight from the developers, The Witcher 3 Collector’s Edition is every Witcher fan’s dream come true.”
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector’s Edition box contents
– All the contents from the standard edition of the game
– A giant, 33x24x26 cm (10”), 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
– An exquisite, collector-grade Witcher medallion
– A one-of-a-kind SteelBook™ box
– A two-hundred-page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game
– Huge outer and inner Collector’s Boxes you can store your Witcher merchandise in!
That’s certainly a lot of info to take in. PlayStation 4 players, are you ready to enter Geralt’s world come February next year?