It may have dropped 81% (84% drop on PS4/Xbox One and 68% drop on PS3/Xbox 360) compared to its impressive opening week, but Watch Dogs still managed to finish first in the UK last week, beating out Mario Kart 8 on Wii U and Murdered: Soul Suspect, which finished #2 and #3, respectively, with Murdered just 400 copies behind MK8.
For the last time a Ubisoft title managed to retain first place on the UK charts, you have to go back to 2012 and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
Here’s the top 20 selling games in the UK for the week ending June 7th, 2014, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Watch Dogs (down 81%)
- Mario Kart 8 (down 76%)
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (down 51%)
- FIFA 14 (down 25%)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (down 10%)
- Minecraft: PS3 Edition (down 37%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (down 11%)
- Titanfall (down 22%)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (down 27%)
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Battlefield 4
- The LEGO Movie Videogame
- Tomodachi Life
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- LEGO The Hobbit
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
Do you think Watch Dogs can three-peat?