Hopefully post-E3 week isn’t terribly slow…
- In some E3 stats revealed by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA), it turns out 48,900 people attended the convention, compared to 48,200 last year, and there were 200 exhibitors, compared to 230 last year. As well, over 28,000 hotel room nights were booked and nearly $40 million in revenue was generated for Los Angeles. E3 2015 takes place on June 16th – 18th, 2015. [Via, Press Release]
- While Monolith is handling the development of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, the PS3 and Xbox 360 will be done by Behaviour Interactive, whose previous work includes Naughty Bear, WET, and Rango: The Video Game. [Source]
- DrinkBox Studios (Tales From Space, Guacamelee!) is teasing “some BIG announcements” this week, with the first coming tomorrow. [Twitter 1, 2]
- The Watch Dogs Twitter account said, “Note to players experiencing the 90% Loading issue: We have identified the factors creating those issues. Further testing will be necessary but hopefully we’re on the right track. Stay tuned for more development. Thanks for understanding.” [Twitter 1, 2]
- Having now passed certification, MouseCraft is definitely releasing for the PS4, PS3, and PS Vita on July 8th. [Twitter 1, 2]
- Want to give Bungie your feedback about the Destiny alpha? [Head Over Here]
- Sticking with the Destiny alpha, Bungie said this on Sunday, “Alpha characters will not survive the migration to Beta. Tonight’s your chance to take that last portrait. Be brave. Thank them for playing.” [Twitter]
- Gio Corsi has said that a new patch for Borderlands 2 on PS Vita should arrive this week. Full details are coming, but we know audio and control issues will be addressed, including the addition of “giving you control of the size of touch area [on the back touch panel] so you can make it smaller as needed.” [Twitter 1, 2, 3, 4]
- Follow the links to see trophy lists for The Swapper, EA Sports UFC, Valiant Hearts: The Great War, and Battle Princess of Arcadias.
Will you be going for the platinum in EA Sports UFC this week?