If you’ve fired up Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs today, you might have noticed a few changes to the open-world game. Over on the official Ubisoft forums, US forum manager “xMiiSTYx” has posted the patch notes for the PlayStation 4 and PS3 versions, which should be available as we speak.
MAJOR GAME FIXES
• Automatically reconstructed corrupted save files which prevented loading to go further than 90%. Some collectibles may remain unrecoverable.
• Fixed the issue preventing players from using hacks in game.
• Fixed several mission-breaking bugs.
• Fixed minor mission and item-related issues.
• Fixed the issue that caused the empty weapon-wheel.
• Fixed several minor respawn issues.
• Fixed some connection and session joining issues.
There you go, Watch Dogs fans. I gather that save bug fix should be welcomed by players very much.