If you missed it on PlayStation 3, 505 Games and Eko Software have announced that How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition is coming to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in fall 2014.
A re-release of the original version, 505 Games didn’t say if the Storm Warning Edition would have any sort of graphical improvements on the new consoles, only highlighting that it includes a bunch of DLC, which you can read about below:
- Heat Wave DLC: Equip the 3 original playable characters with fireproof suits and teach them the ability to craft incendiary ammo.
- Kovac’s Way DLC: Introduces an additional difficulty level to the game with new and demanding gameplay conditions.
- Hello, My Name is Nina DLC: Presenting an additional character with the ability to craft flamethrowers and advanced chainsaws.
- “El Diablo” Islands DLC: Players will discover new islands, meet new characters and face unpredictable threats.
- One Shot Escape DLC: Allowing players to roam the islands on a highly randomized scenario trying to find and repair an escape vehicle.
- Barricade! DLC: Introduces a new game mode where players will try to protect survivors as long as they can, setting traps and barricades.
When a price, trailer, and release date are given, we’ll let you know.