Priced at $24.99/£19.99, Warner Bros offered up the above trailer for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, giving you a better idea of what to expect from the Season Pass.
Although they still haven’t given a release date or release window to any of the content, here’s what’s included inside the Season Pass:
New Story Missions
- Guardians of the Flaming Eye Orc Warband Mission – Face Sauron’s elite Defenders before the Black Gate and earn the Rising Flame rune.
- Lord of the Hunt Story Mission – Players will gain new skills and earn unique epic runes as they hunt and tame legendary monsters of Mordor.
- The Bright Lord Story Mission – Play as Celebrimbor, the great Elven king of the Second Age, and face Sauron and the might of his forces.
Early Access to the Trials of War
- Test of Speed Challenge Mode – You can demonstrate your efficiency in battle and earn high scores for Talion’s speed in defeating your foes.
- Test of Wisdom Challenge Mode – You can prove your strategic abilities, through earning points for skill, speed and efficiency.
- Endless Challenge Mode – This mode will continually spawn new legions of enemies. The Runes that you will earn will provide powerful upgrades.
Access to future content
- Including runes, skins and additional add-on content
Available this week, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on PlayStation 4 is now available for pre-load in North America, with the game taking up 28GB, according to reports. For the PlayStation 3 version, you’ll need to wait until November.
Still undecided about Shadow of Mordor? Check out our review.