4J Studios has announced the update is rolling out in North America right now as well.
In testing with Sony for nearly two weeks, the latest Minecraft PS4 Edition bug fix update is rolling out across Europe right now. 4J Studios didn’t give a timeframe for the patch in North America, but it shouldn’t be too far behind.
Here’s the full list of patch notes associated with this latest update:
- Fix for tile entities not being saved correctly in unloaded chunks. (Empty Chests, Spawners turning into Pig Spawners, etc.)
- Enable hiding mashup-pack worlds from the saves list, and re-enabling them all from the options menu.
- Change to ‘disable saving’ setting so that it remains set for a specific save when reloading that save.
- Fix for Glass Blocks placed next to each other rendering incorrectly.
- Fix for enchanted items not destroying blocks as quickly as they should.
- Changed 3D sound attenuation to have linear fall-off, with special cases for thunder, Enderdragon & Ghast sounds. (Sound volumes incorrect bug)
- Improved frame-rate in Jungles.
- Fix for missing chunks in Superflat world on host console.
- Fixed an issue with mob spawning rates.
- Fix for hit box on torches sometimes being incorrect.
- Fix for entities being duplicated (every save/load cycle) for transferred worlds (Multiple Enderdragons bug).
- Fix for ‘Can Build and Mine’ not functioning correctly.
- Fixed issue with mobs still being aggressive while player is invisible (using Potion).
- Fixed an issue recording Spider Jockey kills.
- Fix for players riding Boats/Minecarts sometimes being invisible to remote players.
- Fix for Maps placed in an Item Frame appear as blank to other players.
- Fix to move HUD down when tooltips are disabled.
- Fix for camera resetting when going through Nether or End Portals.
- Fixed an issue with save transfers not using the most recent player data.
- Fix for Lily Pad breaking particle effect.
- Added a ‘Copy Save’ option to allow people to ‘back-up’ their world to another save.
If you happen to notice the update is available in North America, please let everyone know in the comments below.
[Source: 4J Studios (Twitter)]