Adding “hours of new gameplay,” the Lord of the Hunt DLC for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is going to be made available later today for PlayStation 4 when the PlayStation Store updates in North America, and tomorrow in Europe. Xbox One and PC owners also get the DLC this week, while nothing was mentioned for owners of the game on PlayStation 3/Xbox 360.
Joining forces with Torvin the Dwarven Hunter and using his powers of Domination, here’s what you’ll get with the Lord of the Hunt DLC:
- New Story & Lore – Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron’s minions.
- New Nemeses – Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
- New Monsters – Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
- New Missions & Challenges – New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
- New Epic Runes – Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
- Test of the Wild – Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
- New Character Skin – Lord of the Hunt skin transforms Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.
If you happen to own the Season Pass for Shadow of Mordor, Lord of the Hunt will be a free download.