As we await the first big new releases of 2015, Grand Theft Auto V “comfortably” held onto top spot last week in the UK, fending off both FIFA 15 and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare once again.
In an interesting turn of events, GfK actually revealed that 6th place finisher The Crew sold 7,940 copies during the week, which is a 47% drop compared to the previous week. While it’s the only title given a sales figure, it does give us an idea of how surrounding titles performed.
Outside the top 20, Disney Infinity rose 250% to 33rd thanks to some retailer promotions.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending January 17, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 29%)
- FIFA 15 (down 28%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (down 34%)
- Far Cry 4 (down 44%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (down 11%)
- The Crew (7,940, down 47%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (down 24%)
- Assassin’s Creed Unity (down 47%)
- Destiny (down 35%)
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (down 27%)
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
- Watch Dogs
- Just Dance 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition
- Super Smash Bros
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue
- Football Manager 2015
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Forza Horizon 2
- Alien Isolation
Do you think Saints Row can take first place this week?