Arrowhead Game Studios’ shoot-’em-up title Helldivers has just received its 1.04 update, which should help players in their war.
Check out the complete list of tweaks in Helldivers update 1.04 below.
Several Galactic Wide Web improvements have been made by Super Earth Command, resulting in:
Improved Cross-Friends discoverability: You can now request game info from any friend and receive up to date info from them.
- Trophies not received from participation in War 2 should be granted if the user accesses the Armory.
- Other Helldivers met should now show up in the “Recent Players Met” section on the PS4.
- Each Helldiver now receives 10 Commends every week.
- Influence displayed for the attack events is now shown in the galactic map.
- Manually triggering Cross-Saves allowing you to be certain that your savegame has been uploaded to the cloud.
Furthermore Super Earth now allows for Helldivers to share their specially requested equipment with other local Helldivers (DLC is now shared with other local players while in the same game.)
Several equipment failures have also been corrected:
- Veteran controller no longer affects APC speed.
- Veteran controller mode added on the PS3.
- Placing POI on the map no longer results in vehicle exit.
- Jump packs no longer disappear after death.
- Healing with REP80 no longer causes the game to crash.
- Save icon no longer continuously displays.
- Players no longer find themselves stuck in vehicles.
- Turret turnspeed upgrades now functions correctly.
- Camera now works as intended when in an APC.
- Illuminate Councilmember now appears in the encyclopedia .
- Minimap now closes when applying throttle in the HAV/APC.
- Minimap pings and laser sights should now be more easily discerned by colourblind people.
Due to the ongoing war effort, Super Earth Command has instituted a new policy for ammunition conservation, resulting in the EXO-44 ‘Walker’ Exosuit being deployed with smaller ammunition reserves for its minigun.
Other equipment changes are:
- The Airstrike Stratagem now has a shorter callin time and does more damage.
- The Distractor Stratagem now has a smaller area in which it attracts patrols.
Intel reports from the front warn that the Illuminate have adopted new tactics for their combat units. Be alert when confronting them in field.
Several general crashes and minor issues have also been fixed, and we would like to thank the community for their support in reporting these.
If you’re PlayStation 4 is in standby mode, then chances are you’ve already downloaded the patch. Commandos, what other tweaks should Arrowhead implement in Helldivers?