Those playing LittleBigPlanet 3 on either the PlayStation 3 or PS4, you’ll notice that a game update has been rolled out for the title, which should improve game stability and then some.
According to Sony, LittleBigPlanet 3 update 1.07 includes the “greatly-expanded Note Tool feature set” that will now allow users to ” use this tool to type text and create in-game messages to display to players.” New users shouldn’t worry, as a tutorial has also been added to the game to explain how to use it.
Here’s the complete patch notes along with the corresponding file size for each version.
PlayStation 4 Download Size: 100MB
PlayStation 3 Download Size: 120MB
Important Patch Download Information for PlayStation 4 Users
Due to the way that PlayStation 4 updates software in the background, some players are encountering issues with game progression by attempting to access content that is not ready to be used.
To avoid encountering issues, we recommend that you check your Download Status before starting LittleBigPlanet 3.
This can be achieved by highlighting LittleBigPlanet 3 on the PlayStation 4 Home Screen, pressing Options on your controller and selecting Information.
The following screen will inform you of your current download status.
If the Download Status displays that the Download Progress and Download Size are the same (E.g. 1.2GB/1.2GB), your game is ready to launch with all of the features available to you upon arriving in your Pod.
Update Notes 1.07
• Note Tool Update
The Note Tool has been significantly updated to add in new text-writing functionality that will allow you to create your own on-screen text. This update to the Note Tool brings it more in-line with its LittleBigPlanet PS Vita counterpart.
• New Note Tool Tutorial
We have added a nifty new video tutorial to give you the lowdown on how to use the Note Tool’s new functionality in your own creations.
• The default “Treehouse” Pod Background can now be selected under Me>Decorate whilst in the Pod.
• Fixed a number of issues that may cause the “Failed to load profile” message to appear when inviting another local player to your Pod.
• Players will no longer bounce when landing on a slide with a gentle incline.
• Fixed several LittleBigPlanet 2 item icons that would display a red exclamation mark (!) instead of the correct icon.
• Entering the Pod as a brand new player without any Earth data and selecting Adventure or Popit Puzzles will no longer cause the Pod to remain on an incorrect background when returning to the Pod.
• Recommend Tutorials text will no longer display clipped characters when they exceed a certain number of characters.
Adventure – Manglewood – Manglewood Swamp
• Fixed a potential crashing issue that may occur when opening/closing the Quest Menu during multiplayer sessions.
Adventure – The Ziggurat – Ziggurat Grand Hall
• Fixed a potential crashing issue that may occur when scrolling through loading Stickers in the Ziggurat Grand Hall.
• Fixed a potential crashing issue that may occur when loading Stickers and placing one on your Moon.
• Fixed a potential crashing issue that may occur when applying a Material to a Bendy Rail.
• Fixed a potential crashing issue that may occur when deleting an item that is actively being selected by another player.
• Broadcasting a Tag and Tag Sensor to an object with the same Tag and Tag Sensor on it will no longer cause the game to become unresponsive.
Adventure – Prologue – Needlepoint Peaks
• It is no longer possible to encounter a progression blocker when inviting a Guest Player to the game before reaching the last checkpoint.
Adventure – Manglewood – Manglewood Swamp
• Players will no longer incorrectly spawn as OddSock and cause the game to freeze in some rare circumstances when a player quits to the Pod after completing Deep Sea Dive-In with at least 2 players and then returning to Manglewood Swamp.
• The Corner Editor tool will no longer create a broken ghost object when deleting objects.
• Objects will now emit onto the correct layer after tweaking a Piston.
• Players can now correctly stamp down Decoration by pressing the Left Stick (L3) on PlayStation 4.
Metal Gear Solid Premium Level Pack
• Players will now be able to collect all of the Prize Bubbles in “METAL GEAR SOLID Act 1: Introduction” using the correct Sticker on the required Sticker Switches.
LittleBigPlanet 2: Move Pack
• Quitting back to the Pod after loading “Jam Kerblam” will no longer cause the game to crash under some circumstances.
Yep, it’s definitely a significant game update, no? What would you like to see be tweaked next in LBP3?
[Source: PlayStation Forums]