For those playing Ubisoft racer, The Crew, there’s an update coming in June 3 which will bring with it a host of tweaks and balancing changes.
While the patch itself won’t be out until later this week, you can check out The Crew update changes below:
- A new leaderboard system for PVP game modes has been added.
- By earning points in PvP races, players will be able to progress in the Leagues.
- There are 4 leagues: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum with each league having 4 divisions.
- The players will progress or be demoted in the leagues based on their activity in PVP game modes.
- Faction system
- The faction system has been rebalanced to give more chances to lesser populated factions in the monthly faction war.
- The UI has also been modified and redesigned to help players track their progression inside their faction as well as the global activity on the map.
- New car release
- 2014 CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY: early access for Season Pass owners on June 3rd and to all players on June 10th.
- The scoreboard for missions, skills and PvP races has been slightly redesigned to be easier to read.
- The filter tabs now only show the relevant information (eg: only Skills, Faction Missions, PvP events..).
- The Car Tuners, HQs and Car Dealers are now visible only through the Default Tab.
- Track IR now also works with the third-person views.
- New races
- 3 new races have been added to the Eliminator mode
- 3 new races have been added to the Blitz Brawl mode
- Fixed a bug where players could not fast travel to unlocked areas on the map from the “Challenges” menu.
- The progression of several awards has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug related to the daily salary and the ranking system in the faction war.
- Improvements for the text chat feature.
- Improvement of the navigation with the mouse on PC.
- Several bug fixes related to AI behavior during missions.
- Fixed the cockpit rear-view cam on Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue linked to the network detection tool that was preventing some players from loading the game.
- Fixed an issue related to the timer of certain faction missions when sending friends.
Changes applied to cars
- Fixed wheel spin for ALFA ROMEO 8C Competizione FULL STOCK, PERF, RACING
- Fixed wheel spin for HOTROD HuP ONE CIRCUIT
- Fixed wheel spin on FERRARI 458 Speciale FULL STOCK, PERF
- Fixed wheel spin issue on 2013 SRT Viper GTS FULL STOCK, PERF
- Fixed wheel spin issue on 2015 FORD Mustang GT Fastback FULL STOCK, STREET, PERF
- Improved downforce on LaFERRARI FULL STOCK and PERF
What other changes should Ubisoft do for The Crew? Are you happy with the changes made so far?
[Source: The Crew]