The Elder Scrolls Online becomes the third title in 2015 to sell more than 100,000 copies in its first week, besting Battlefield Hardline but remaining behind The Witcher 3 as the biggest title so far this year. It’s also Bethesda’s first #1 title since Wolfenstein: The New Order over a year ago.
In terms of other new releases, LEGO Jurassic World is in 2nd while PayDay 2 Crimewave Edition is in 4th.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending June 13, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- The Elder Scrolls Online (over 100k)
- LEGO Jurassic World
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (down 48%)
- PayDay 2: Crimewave Edition
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 34%)
- FIFA 15 (down 23%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (up 11%)
- Splatoon (4,948, down 44%)
- Battlefield Hardline (down 39%)
- Farming Simulator 15 (down 26%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Project CARS
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- Dying Light
- Mortal Kombat X
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Forza Horizon 2
With a slow week ahead, do you expect The Elder Scrolls Online to repeat?