Noticed a bunch of bugs that needs squashing in PlanetSide 2? Well, you’ll be glad to know that Daybreak is rolling out an update as we speak for the EU servers.
According to the game’s official forums, the EU servers will be down from 11 p.m. GMT (3 p.m. PST) up to two hours for server maintenance and a PlanetSide 2 update. The servers that will be affected are: Ceres, Lithcorp and Rashnu.
Here’s the complete patch notes included in the update:
· Fix to character select music not stopping when entering game.
· Server list now sorts by population, to help better distribute server populations.
· Users can now be invited to Squad by both Character Name and PSN Online ID.
· Fix for a bug that would cause characters to launch vertically into the air upon exiting a vehicle.
· Fix for BR LOCKED text on the Sunderer Loadout Page which displayed the incorrect level requirement to unlock the vehicle.
· Fixed text bug which appeared in the Racer High Speed Chassis item description.
· Players can now select magazine and ammo capacity attachment for the Afterburner Fuel Tank.
· Fix for framerate dip when voice chat is populated with several players.
· Fix for Engineer dropping ammo pack twice.
· Made a change to prevent the “server unavailable” message from erroneously being presented when servers are actually available.
· Fix to vehicle seat changes where players would not be able to continue cycling through seats on various vehicles.
· Fixed a game crash that would occur during redeploy.
· Other misc bug fixes/performance improvements.
As for US players, the official PlanetSide 2 Twitter can’t give a time-frame yet but just said it’s “soon.”
@excaliburps Just EU for now but it will come to US soon.
— PlanetSide 2 (@planetside2) June 29, 2015
Are you happy with the changes made so far? What fixes would you want to see next?