Because August is such a slow month for new retail releases, LEGO Jurassic World was able to jump back into first place for the third time, while previous #1, Rare Replay, fell to sixth.
There wasn’t much movement elsewhere in the chart, though GfK did reveal that Minecraft: PlayStation Edition sold 4,420 copies during the week. Dying Light, meanwhile, saw a sales promotion lift it back into the top 10.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending August 15, 2015, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- LEGO Jurassic World (down 8%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 1%)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (down 21%)
- Batman: Arkham Knight (down 36%)
- FIFA 15 (down 16%)
- Rare Replay (down 71%)
- Battlefield Hardline (down 23%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (down 1%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (4,420, down 4%)
- Dying Light (up 23%)
- Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
- F1 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Far Cry 4
- WWE 2K15
- LittleBigPlanet 3
With things remaining fairly slow until next week when Until Dawn, Dishonored: Definitive Edition, and more come out, do you expect LEGO Jurassic World to be on top again this week?