Released back on September 1 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, Mad Max from Warner Bros and Avalanche received its third update today, adding the optional Vehicle roll setting, improving performance, and fixing issues.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
General Updates for All Platforms
- Added optional “Vehicle roll” setting for more realistic in-air car physics.
- General performance improvements.
- Improved data streaming, enabling content to load faster and easier.
- Improved auto-aim target prioritization.
- Fixed various audio issues.
- Made various GUI fixes and improvements.
- Fixed several instances of the map not loading correctly.
- Made various mission flow fixes and improvements. This includes retroactively resolving a conditional mission flow blocker that was happening to some players trying to install the Baby Bars during the Wasteland Classic mission after the mission flow had been interrupted.
- General bug fixes.
You can read our review of Mad Max over here, where we said, “While things did begin to feel old after a while, players can still get many, many hours out of the game before that happens.”
[Source: WB Games Community]