It was a disappointing week for new releases, with FIFA 16 finishing in 1st for a fourth straight week, and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, Destiny: The Taken King, and LEGO Dimensions remaining in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, respectively.
The highest-charting new release was Tales of Zestiria, which placed in 8th. As for some PlayStation 4-only RPGs, Dragon Quest Heroes debuted in 18th, while Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance was in 27th. Rounding out the new arrivals is WRC 5 in 12th and Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut in 36th.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending October 17, 2015, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- FIFA 16 (down 40%)
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (down 50%)
- Destiny: The Taken King (down 22%)
- LEGO Dimensions (down 17%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 4%)
- Forza Motorsport 6 (down 16%)
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (up 15%)
- Tales of Zestiria
- LEGO Jurassic World
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- WRC 5
- Skylanders SuperChargers
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
- Mad Max
- NBA 2K16
- Rugby World Cup 2015
- Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below
- Super Mario Maker
- Disney Infinity 3.0
Do you think FIFA 16’s reign will come to an end at the hands of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate?