Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter Discovers a Spring 2016 Release on PS4, Xbox One & PC
Teased earlier this year, Bigben Interactive and developer Frogwares have officially confirmed that the next Sherlock Holmes game is titled Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter and will release in spring 2016 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Set to be fully revealed at Paris Games Week next week, The Devil’s Daughter is the eighth entry in the detective crime thriller franchise and features “taut action and investigative work” that will “push your abilities to the limit in a one-of-a-kind interactive experience.”
Including numerous suspects in each investigation, with your choices driving the story, here’s what to expect from The Devil’s Daughter:
- Take on five thrilling and confounding cases.
- Freely roam an expansive landscape of playable terrain.
- Maneuver fast-paced action sequences to challenge your every gaming skill.
- Play a unique blend of game mechanics that lead to an unprecedented experience.
- State-of-the-art graphics bring the streets of Victorian London to life.
- For the first time in his storied career, Sherlock Holmes’ ruthless logic is overwhelmed by family stories, irresistible emotions and an occult revenge.
Are you excited for another Sherlock Holmes game next year?
[Source: Bigben Interactive]