The Witcher 3 update 1.11 is now live on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
According to CD Projekt Red’s Marcin Momot, “[The patch] actually a little bit over 1GB on PS4. The download just continues from the previous [17GB] update on the progress bar.”
After releasing the massive 17GB update 1.10 earlier this month, CD Projekt Red has now brought out The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt update 1.11, which is live on PC and expected to go out “shortly” on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Split into three categories – Main Game, Hearts of Stone, and DLCs – here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s The Witcher 3 update:
Hearts of Stone
- Fixes issue whereby items needed for Achievement titled I Wore Ofieri Before It was Cool could not be acquired from Ofieri merchant.
- Fixes issue whereby glyphs added within Hearts of Stone expansion would disappear from slots subsequent to game being saved and loaded.
- Alters difficulty balance of arachnomorphs in quest titled Open Sesame! forming part of Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Fixes issue whereby cellar could be looted without fighting archgriffin in quest titled A Surprise Inheritance forming part of Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Fixes issue whereby Roach could appear to change into a black mare with Hearts of Stone expansion installed.
- Fixes issue whereby some players could not sell anything to Countess Mignole.
- Alters difficulty balance of bosses in Hearts of Stone expansion, adding distinct statistics for individual difficulty levels.
- Renders selection of items from Hearts of Stone expansion transferable to New Game + mode.
- Fixes issue whereby master blacksmiths could craft Venomous Viper set. Said set now craftable only by grandmaster blacksmiths.
- Adds resistance to knockdown by Aard Sign to Ofieri Mage in Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Fixes issue whereby Enchant effect was removed from armor when armor was transferred into New Game + mode.
- Fixes issue whereby arachnomorphs were immune to effects of Dancing Star bomb.
- Adds entries for Enchanting feature to Glossary and Tutorials.
- Introduces a number of changes to difficulty balance in New Game + mode.
- Fixes issue whereby combat could prevent players from unequipping censer item.
- Improves performance in Oxenfurt sewers location.
- Fixes issue whereby players had to buy Ofieri set from merchant to start quest titled From Ofier’s Distant Shores.
- Fixes rare issue whereby objective remained incorrectly marked as incomplete under certain scenarios in quest titled Dead Man’s Party in Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Fixes issue whereby minor quest titled Tinker, Hunter, Soldier, Spy was not tracked in Treasure Hunts tab in Journal.
- Fixes issue whereby minor quest titled The Sword, Famine and Perfidy was not tracked in Treasure Hunts tab in Journal.
- Fixes issue whereby Vlodimir claimed to have rescued fireeater even if said character was killed during quest titled Dead Man’s Party.
- Fixes issue whereby highlights indicating memories in quest titled Scenes From a Marriage in Hearts of Stone expansion were adversely affected with Color¬blind mode activated.
- Improves depiction of rivers and waterfalls in multiple locations throughout Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Fixes issue whereby rain could be seen falling in Oxenfurt sewers during Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Fixes issue whereby rain was visible inside lighthouse located north west of Temple Isle.
- Fixes issue whereby rainfall could occur inside Temple of Lilvani in Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Alters shadow drawing processes in Oxenfurt in Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Fixes issue whereby number of insects appearing was excessive when players equipped Roach with item called Caparison of Lament.
As for the Pickaxe bug in the Runesmith Quest, CD Projekt Red’s Marcin Momot said, “Unfortunately we haven’t been able to fix it yet. Will be addressed in the next patch.”
You can check out our review of Hearts of Stone over here.
If you notice the patch is live on PS4/XB1, please let everyone know in the comments below.
The Witcher 3 Update 1.11 Fixes Numerous Issues, Improves Hearts of Stone Performance