On the official Konami website, the publisher explained that MGO patch 1.01, which will be out sometime in November, will address many of game’s issues and make a number of changes. Take a look at the patch notes here:
– You will now be matched with players of similar level to your highest character level.
– It is now less likely to join a host with poor network connection.
– The game will now end once all teammates are stunned or tranquilized in CLOAK AND DAGGER.
– The “E.LOCATOR” will now only available for the Scout class.
– Machines guns and launchers will now only be available for the Enforcer class.
– Shotguns will now only available for the Infiltrator class.
* As a result of these changes, custom loadouts will be initialized during the maintenance period following the update patch.
[Character Ability Adjustments]
– Overall movement speed will be increased.
– Mobility has been re-balanced to allow faster travelling between objectives.
– Infiltrators will have health and stamina decreased.
– Enforcers will have health and stamina increased.
– Scouts will have health increased.
– Scouts will be able to mark targets more quickly while using binoculars.
– Firing sway for Machine Guns will be reduced.
– Weapon sway will be reduced overall when aiming in first-person view.
– Damage inflicted by the Walker Gear’s Gatling gun will be reduced.
– Walker Gears and Anti-Aircraft will now take more damage from certain weapons.
– Weapon damage of certain weapons are being adjusted for better balance.
– Damage value on the ISANDO RGL-220″ will be significantly reduced.
– Reduced ammo count on “ISANDO RGL-220” .
– Max carry for “E.LOCATOR,””STUN GRENADE,” and “SLEEP GRENADE” will be reduced.
– The throwing arch of the Empty Magazine will be invisible to enemies.
– The noise radius made by Empty Magazines when they land will be expanded.
– Max carry amount of “C.BOX” will be increased.
[Stealth Camo （STEALTH CAMO.PP） adjustments while using the STEALTH CAMO+ Ability]
– Stealth camo will be temporarily disabled when taking damage.
– Battery life will be reduced, and battery will take longer to charge.
– Marking time for cloaked players will be reduced.
– Cloaked players detected with NVG will be marked in standard marking time.
– Range for CQC grabs will be narrowed.
– Icon for CQC grabs will no longer be displayed.
– Non-lethal damage done by CQC hits and grabs will be reduced.
– 1-hit CQC knock-outs will become exclusive to Infiltrators with “CQC STEALTH+” Lv.2 or higher.
– Fulton speed when using “FULTON+” Lv.2 or greater will be slowed.
– When a player fultons an enemy, the fulton balloon and the enemy will be invincible to other teammates.
[Buddy System Adjustments]
– Time required to establish a buddy link using the link action will be shortened.
– Link action will succeed regardless of the direction your character is facing, as long as you are in range.
– The buddy gauge will now clear at the beginning of each round.
– Search filters in “SELECT MATCH” will be now saved.
– Countdown time on the Spawn screen has been extended from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.
On Konami’s Twitter page, the company mentioned that more details on the patch will come soon.
Full and more specific details will be available closer to the launch of the update, but we hope this gives you an idea what to expect
— Metal Gear Online (@MetalGearOnline) October 23, 2015
Are you looking forward to any of the changes in patch 1.01 for Metal Gear Online?