Priced at $39.99, and offering 50 – 100 hours of playtime “depending on whether you want to complete all the optional content or not,” Eiyuu Senki: The World Conquest is a strategy RPG that’s been going through nearly two years of localization. Through the process, Fruitbat Factory kept the original Japanese audio in the game.
Here’s the description:
In Eiyuu Senki: The World Conquest, the player finds themselves in an alternate world populated with famous characters of history and legend – who also all happen to be beautiful maidens – and must fight their way to world domination.
- 70+ stunning heroines to lead your armies and quest with
- 120+ cities to conquer across the world
- Tactical turn based battles with countless skills, items and enemies to master
- Fully Japanese story and battle voices by over 50 famous voice actors
- Gorgeous art by Oyari Ashito and other industry stars
Fruitbat Factory President Jakke Elonen adds, “As a parting comment, I’d like to mention that Eiyuu Senki: The World Conquest hasn’t been censored in any way over the original Japanese PS3 version.”
[Source: PS Blog]