Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 AI to Be Discussed During “Unlocking the Potential of AI” Panel at PlayStation Experience
In case you didn’t know, this weekend will be full of PlayStation and gaming news, as Sony will be holding the 2015 PlayStation Experience event this weekend.
Part of the gaming events fans can expect at this year’s PSX will be one based on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. Treyarch will bring a gang of developers to talk all about Black Ops 3’s AI (artificial intelligence) in its “Unlocking the Potential of AI” panel that tackles the fundamentals of AI, and how it can help shape the future of games.
Actual event details and whom from Treyarch is attending can be seen below.
- What: Call of Duty Black Ops 3: Unlocking the Potential of A.I.
- Where: San Francisco, CA — Moscone West Hall, 3rd Floor
- When: Saturday, December 5th. 4:00 PM Pacific
- Gary Stelmack, Senior Designer, Call of Duty Black Ops 3
- Sumeet Jakatdar, Senior Software Engineer, Call of Duty Black Ops 3
- Yanick Lebel, Lead Animator, Animation, Call of Duty Black Ops 3
- Craig Houston, Lead Writer, Call of Duty Black Ops 3
Don’t forget, PlayStation LifeStyle will be on hand at PSX to get some quality time with some of the biggest games of 2016. If you can’t make it to PSX, you can check out the latest updates from the event here on PSLS as we’ll be covering the event and any news from it, as it happens.
[Source: US PlayStation Blog]