Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass Content Ends Today With Season of Infamy & More
Taking to the PS Blog, Rocksteady Marketing Game Producer Guy Perkins confirmed that the Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass content comes to an end today with the December DLC update.
Calling today “the biggest content drop to date,” Perkins says the new Season of Infamy expansion was designed by Rocksteady to “tie up a few loose ends from the previous Batman: Arkham games.”
Building the character models from scratch for each of the four Season of Infamy characters – Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, Mister Freeze, and Ra’s Al Ghul – here’s what you need to know about the missions in the expansion:
- Wonderland – The Mad Hatter makes things personal as the Super-Villain lures Batman into a demented, hallucinatory battle of wits across Gotham City and within the pages of a twisted story book.
- Beneath The Surface – The World’s Greatest Detective and Nightwing venture out to investigate Iron Heights, a flying airship prison that housed Killer Croc, after it crashed in the waters surrounding Gotham City.
- Shadow War – Picking up after the events of Batman: Arkham City, Batman’s devout moral code is pushed to its limits as Ra’s Al Ghul’s health rebounds with the help of the League of Assassins.
- In From The Cold – Mr. Freeze returns to Gotham City, where he is immediately entrapped in Arkham Knight’s Militia and Scarecrow’s plan to destroy Batman. Arkham Knight’s Militia has kidnapped Nora and will return her to Mr. Freeze in exchange for Batman’s capture.
Season of Infamy will be available on its own for £7.99/€9.99. Since € typically equals $, expect it to cost $9.99 in North America.
There’s also a number of other pieces of DLC out today, as you can see below (prices are for non-Season Pass holders):
- Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #5 (£1.69/€1.99) – Combat and invisible predator maps featuring Batman, the Batmobile, Nightwing, Azrael, and Harley Quinn, allowing focused training in Freeflow Combat and Invisible Predator stealth incursion.
- Original Arkham Batmobile (£1.69/€1.99) – Seize control from Gotham City’s most notorious villains with the original Arkham Asylum Batmobile.
- 2008 Movie Batman Skin (Free) – Patrol the streets of Gotham City with this Batsuit inspired by the 2008 movie “The Dark Knight”.
- Rocksteady Themed Batmobile Skin (Free) – Customize the legendary Batmobile with this unique Rocksteady themed skin.
- Batman: Noel Skin (Free) – Face your foes with this reinforced leather suit from the Batman: Noel comic (previously a DC Comics exclusive).
- Batsuit v8.05 – Prestige Edition: Players can access this suit after reaching 240% game completion.
- Classic Harley Quinn Skin – Players who own the Harley Quinn Story Pack or Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #5 can select this Harley Skin, which can be used in the Harley Story Pack or in AR Challenges, from the character showcase.
- Arkham Knight Skin – Players who own the Red Hood Story Pack can select this skin from the character showcase for Red Hood, allowing them to look like the Arkham Knight in the Red Hood Story Pack and AR Challenges.
If you haven’t played Arkham Knight in a little bit, update 1.12 will be waiting for you to download.
While the Season Pass DLC is over today, Rocksteady will be releasing the Community Challenge pack in January.
What do you think of the Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass now that all the content is available?