The Witcher 3 update 1.12 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
CD Projekt Red listed all the patch notes in this PDF, with some of the highlights placed below:
Hearts of Stone
- Fixes issue whereby achievement titled Wild Rose Dethorned could not be completed.
- Fixes interaction on pickaxe in quest titled Enchanting: Quality Has Its Price.
- Introduces a number of improvements to general game performance.
- Fixes issue whereby swapping of enchanted gear within Inventory granted permanent bonuses to statistics.
- Fixes incorrect Stamina bonus granted for Caparison of Lament in New Game + mode.
- Fixes rare issue whereby a doll could not be picked up in quest titled Where the Cat and Wolf Play.
- Fixes specific user’s issue with werewolf in quest titled Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted.
- Fixes exploit involving Alchemy skill titled Tissue Transmutation.
- Fixes issue whereby quickslots could disappear if game difficulty level was changed during combat.
- Fixes exploit involving Superior White Raffard’s Decoction and skill named Delayed Recovery.
- Fixes rare issue whereby some minibosses could become immortal under certain
- Fixes misleading message displayed when players attempted to cast Signs in combat, while enveloped by a cloud resulting from the detonation of a Dimeritium Bomb.
- Fixes exploit whereby some items (runes, glyphs) could be upgraded infinitely.
- Fixes issue whereby items in merchants’ stores could not be compared to currently equipped items.
- Introduces enhancement whereby ingredients required for a pinned formula and in possession of a merchant are now highlighted in said merchant’s Shop screen.
- Improves quest tracking by enabling tracking of objectives across different game regions.
- Fixes issue whereby destroyed monster nests would respawn after a time.
- Introduces balance improvement whereby prices of goods throughout Skellige drop by 10% after Geralt kills the giant and agrees to take all the credit for it in quest titled The Lord of Undvik.
- Fixes rarely occurring technical glitch whereby older patch fixes failed to work correctly.
On Twitter, CD Projekt Red Community Lead Marcin Momot said that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt update 1.12 was expected to be available later today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Patch notes will be released alongside the update, so stay tuned for full details once they’re available.
Over the weekend, a listing was discovered for something called The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Enhanced Edition. According to CD Projekt Red’s Michal PG, “There’s no Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that we are aware of, this is some kind of error that we will look into.”
When asked on Twitter about the possibility of an Enhanced Edition (as they did for The Witcher and The Witcher 2), or a Game of the Year Edition, the official game account replied, “Unfortunately we have no news to share about this right now.”
The official account also said they’re looking into a quest glitch with Scavenger Hunt: School of the Wolf.
Blood and Wine, the second expansion for The Witcher 3, is still scheduled for release in the first half of 2016.
The Witcher 3 Update 1.12 Expected Today on PS4, Xbox One & PC