According to a user on the WB Forums, these fixes and changes are included in update 1.13:
- Stars being awarded or lost on AR challenges in error
- Improved targeting priority during combat
- Heavier rain during opening section of the game
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
Reportedly weighing in at 1.2GB, the latest Batman: Arkham Knight update (1.13) is available to download today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
No patch notes are available yet, but we know today’s update includes the free Batman Incorporated skin, while also adding support for the Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #6, which is out tomorrow.
In addition to the Endless Knight AR challenge, here’s what’s included in Challenge Pack #6:
- Wayne Manor Main Hall (Batman: Arkham City)
- Batcave (Batman: Arkham City)
- Sanatorium, Medical Facility (Batman: Arkham Asylum)
- Iceberg Lounge (Batman: Arkham City)
- Crime Alley (Batman: Arkham Knight)
- Monarch Theatre (Batman: Arkham City)
If any new details surface for the latest patch, we’ll let you know.
In other Batman news, a listing for a Batman: Arkham Knight Special Edition popped up on Amazon Germany recently for PS4 and Xbox One, carrying a March 17 release date. While nothing’s been confirmed by Warner Bros or Rocksteady, it could suggest that a complete bundle of the game and DLC is coming soon.
Have you noticed any other game changes with the new update?
Batman Arkham Knight Update 1.13 Today Adds DLC Support