After being dethroned the previous week by LEGO Marvel’s Avengers, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 was back on top last week, making it the 9th overall #1 since it launched in November.
In terms of new releases, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 saw the highest debut at #3, and enjoyed the second biggest Week 1 in the series behind Ninja Storm 3. It was a slower week for some of the other titles though, with Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth placing in 11th, XCOM 2 in 20th, and Gravity Rush Remastered out of the top 20 in 34th.
Here’s the 20 best-selling retail games in the UK for the week ending February 6, 2016, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (up 11%)
- LEGO Marvel’s Avengers (down 41%)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
- FIFA 16
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Just Cause 3
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (up 78%)
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- LEGO Jurassic World
- Destiny: The Taken King
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Fallout 4
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- Resident Evil Origins Collection
- XCOM 2
With the Enhanced Edition out this week, do you think Dying Light will capture first place?