Weighing in at 150MB if you have update 1.31 downloaded, or 720MB if you have no previous updates downloaded, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate update 1.4 is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Focusing on bug fixes and performance improvements, here’s the full list of patch notes for the new update:
- Fixed an issue where glitches might fail to award the player Helix rewards
- Fixed an issue where the permanent XP Boost from the Season Pass would not be present in some cases
- Fixed a typo with the Military Chapel’s bombing description
- Fixed an issue where the “Legendary Assassin kukri” would appear uncrafted and unusable after crafting it
- Fixed an issue with some achievements unlocking when they should not
- Fixed an issue in the “A Night to Remember” mission where the user could be stuck outside the vault in some rare cases, leaving no possibility to progress further
- Fixed an issue, in the “Jack the Ripper” DLC, in the “Jack’s Lieutenants” mission where the objective would not update
- Fixed an issue, in the “Jack the Ripper” DLC, in the “Letter of Intent” mission where it could fail without a desynch in some specific cases
- Improved performance and stability
As for The Last Maharaja DLC, which is scheduled to release in early 2016, Ubisoft will be streaming gameplay at 12pm PT/3pm ET on Thursday, February 25, through Twitch.
“Join Duleep Singh on his quest to reclaim his birthright as the Maharaja in ten brand new missions set within London!” the DLC’s description says.