From Crosse Studios and Big Ant Studios, Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 is releasing on March 9 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC as a $49.99 digital download.
Featuring Casey Powell, two-time MLL Offensive Player of the Year, on the cover, Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 includes an all-new graphics engine, “true lacrosse gameplay,” and gives the community the chance to create the largest ever database of lacrosse players on PS4, Xbox One, and Steam.
The trailer description adds:
Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 combines the player movement and passing of basketball with the stick skills, shooting, and hitting of hockey to create a high scoring, action-packed game of lacrosse.
- High Scoring: Say goodbye to that “I can’t score” feeling of traditional sports games. Lacrosse averages 20+ goals per game. Get ready to sting corners!
- Big Hits: Line up the ball carrier for huge hits by perfectly timing up your attack. Imagine a football linebacker with a titanium shaft. Lay him down!
- Combination Stick Checks: Strip the ball away from the offense with various sword-like stick checks. Slice and dice!
- Evasive Dodging: Execute combination dodge moves to work your way past the defense. Lacrosse players are pure athletes. First you break their ankles, and then you break their heart.
- Quick Stick Passing: Perform amazingly accurate and fast passing to exploit your opponents. Tic-tac-toe anyone?
- Face-offs: Control every movement of your players stick in first person face-offs. Clamp, pinch and pop, laser? It’s in your hands!
- Transition Offense: The team who knows how to create numbers is the team who knows how to score goals! Find the 2v1s!
- Transition Defense: It’s on you to decide when to stop ball, when to scrape, and when to rotate. Transition defense will make or break you!
- Settled Offense: There are times to push transition and there are times to settle the ball down. Do you know the difference? Championship teams do…
- Settled Defense: How far do you want to close out to play the ball? Are you going to pack it in and play zone? Slide from the crease or adjacent? Want to lock off their two best players? If you can’t play defense, you are going to be in a world of hurt…
Big Ant CEO Ross Symons said, “Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 brings together the Lacrosse expertise of Crosse and the sports game pedigree of Big Ant into what we believe is the best Lacrosse video game of all time. We’re really excited with how this game has turned out and think the fans will be too.”
Are you excited for Casey Powell Lacrosse 16?
[Source: Casey Powell Lacrosse]