Priced at $9.99 and including cross-buy, The Sun and Moon is coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on April 26 in North America and April 27, publisher Digerati announced today.
A platformer where you can dive into the ground, The Sun and Moon tasks you with collecting three orbs and jumping into the wormhole, dodging obstacles along the way. Featuring 150 levels, fully completing the game takes around 12 hours on average.
Here’s the description:
The Sun and Moon, the winner of Ludum Dare 29, is a platformer with a unique mechanic: you can dive into the ground. Momentum is conserved but gravity is reversed, letting you fling yourself high into the air or deep beneath the surface. The goal is always straightforward – collect the three orbs in the level and jump into the wormhole – but spikes, endless drops and impossible heights make this more and more difficult.
- Dive into the ground – This unique mechanic preserves your momentum, letting you use the level itself to overcome a huge range of challenges.
- Conquer over 150 levels – Run, jump and dive your way through levels spanning from easy to brutally difficult. You’ll need to both master the controls as well as think outside the box.
- Non-linear level unlock system – Explore the game in whatever order best suits you.
- Achieve Time Goals – Three tiers of medals provide an additional challenge for even the easiest levels
- Minimalistic graphics – Straight-to-the-point graphics help you focus on the gameplay.
- Music by Dubmood – A killer track that grows as you progress.
Digerati adds that the ‘one more go’ nature of The Sun and Moon “feels just at home on a handheld or a big screen.”
[Source: PS Blog]