Released today in Europe for PlayStation 4 through retail stores (£14.99) and the PlayStation Store (£8.49), Dino Dini’s Kick Off Revival has received a day one update that adds more content:
- Offline European Championship Cup Mode
- Teams Difficulty Balance
- Save Game (in European Championship)
- Extra Time (in European Championship)
- Exit Game During a Match on Netplay (with rating penalty)
- Bugs Fixes
- Improved Goalkeeper
- New Music and Sound Effects
- Corner Flags
- Practice Targets
- Improved Slide Tackles
- Improved Net Graphics
Saying this “release is the first step in the development of the new Dino Dini’s Kick Off franchise,” the development team promises free DLC and patches releasing regularly in the coming months. Here’s what’s going to be patched in soon:
- Currently, there is no penalty shootouts at the end of the Cup finals: every matches will be replayed. They will be added together with a penalty practice mode. The goal keeper will be playable during penalties.
- Control of the keeper kicking and passing the ball
- Red and yellow cards and various referees, some harsher than others, will be added.
- Specific attributes for different players
- More teams
- You can “share” your best goals with your friend already but we’ll add replays!
- Localization of the game in 6 languages (French, Dutch, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese) in addition to the English version
Other planned content includes more advanced game modes such as 2v2 matches, online and offline league and cup competitions, and player customizations.
As for what’s included in the base game, you’ll find 1v1 offline multiplayer, 1v1 online multiplayer (with random matchmaking, invites, and leaderboards), three game modes (Practice, Single Game, European Cup), 24 European teams, radar, tactics (4-4-2, 4-2-4, 5-3-2, etc), and more.
Dino Dini’s Kick Off Revival will come to PS4 in North America in July. Further details on the PlayStation Vita release are “coming soon.”