Mark McMorris Infinite Air is releasing worldwide on October 25 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, Maximum Games and developer HB Studios announced today. Priced at $49.99/€49.99/£39.99, here’s the bonuses you can expect when pre-ordering in the United States and Canada:
- Killer Bee Pack (Amazon) – Includes an orange geometric honeycomb hoodie, skull attire, and matching boards.
- Poseidon Pack (Best Buy) – Includes graphic hoodies and boards.
- Spirit Animal Pack (GameStop/EB Games) – Includes panda and wolf apparel, and snowboard designs “that will light up the snow.”
An action sports game, Mark McMorris Infinite Air will include these six playable in-game snowboarders: Mark McMorris, Silje Norendal, Torstein Horgmo, Danny Davis, Ulrik Badertscher, and Craig McMorris. “Working closely with the development of Infinite Air and getting these amazing riders involved in the game has been amazing,” Mark McMorris said. “We wanted players to experience the same thrill we feel on the snow and it’s exciting to think that soon they will know what that adrenaline feels like.”
Here’s the description for Infinite Air:
Get ready to shred custom-built runs and show off gnarly tricks across vast, personalized terrain parks. Awe-inspiring environments, fluid snowboarding maneuvers and authentic competitions craft an exhilarating and realistic experience on the snow.
Infinite Air is equipped with an enhanced world editor that allows players to create custom parks for complete immersion into the sport of snowboarding. Get to know the snow like never before as you build the ultimate runs with jumps, cliffs, rails, ramps and countless other items, taking the next step to defining your riding style!
Challenge friends to ride your runs and compete in real-world competitions like Slopestyle, Half Pipe and Big Air! Drop in by helicopter anywhere you wish, on fresh powder in the backcountry or awesome runs in the park!
- Ride with the Pros. Join top snowboarder Mark McMorris and other pros in the most authentic snowboarding game to date.
- Genre-Defining Realism. Fluid analog controls and physics-driven animations capture the true feel of snowboarding, allowing for skill-based trick executions and your own flavor of creativity.
- Challenge Your Friends. Compete in real-world events and go head-to-head in Slopestyle, Big Air, and Halfpipe competitions.
- Infinite Runs to Ride. Procedurally generated mountains and an intuitive map editor deliver an infinite number of mountains to explore and big air to find.
- Share and Explore. Share your course creations with friends online, and explore the best runs the community has to offer.
Infinite Air also includes over 100 square miles of open-world backcountry.
[Source: Maximum Games]