Update (September 23): CD Projekt Red has confirmed that update 1.31 is now live on PS4 and Xbox One:
Hotfix 1.31 out now on consoles! Fixes long loading times in dialogues (Hierarch Square) & infinite loading screen “Pyres of Novigrad”.
Now available on PC, with a PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release happening “soon,” The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt update 1.31 is a hotfix that addresses some text problems, loading issues, and more. Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Corrects Arabic text in the expansions.
- Corrects Turkish text.
- Repairs holes in Vimme Vivaldi’s new clothes.
- Fixes long loading times in dialogues in the vicinity of Hierarch Square.
- Fixes infinite loading screen occurring during the “Pyres of Novigrad” quest when following the thief.
- Corrects credits.
- (Origin) Fixes NPC lipsync issues.
The Witcher 3 Update 1.31 for PS4 & Xbox One Fixes Loading Issues