Weighing in at under 1GB, Assetto Corsa update 1.12 is now available to download on PlayStation 4, while Xbox One players will be able to grab the update tomorrow, February 14.
As developer Kunos Simulazioni explained on the official forums, today’s Assetto Corsa update added support for the new Porsche Pack #3 DLC, added DLC events, added a free bonus car, fixed some issues, and more. You can see the full list of patch notes below:
- Added support for DLC content: Porsche Pack #3
- Free bonus car! – Porsche Macan Turbo
- The damage and repair system has been improved. As a result, collisions will now appear more realistic
- Various 3D models have been tweaked and improved, including that of the cockpit instrumentation
- Reviewed damage curve and repair times
- Fixed wing damage model on Nissan GTR
- Fixed graphics kersCharge and kersInput for ERS system
- Fixed wrong online pit crew locations
- Improve AI cut detection
- Fixed Ferrari FXX K fins
All-new special events
- 15 events for The Red Pack DLC
- 13 events for Porsche Pack Vol. 2 DLC
- 12 events for Porsche Pack Vol. 3 DLC
Priced at $6.99 USD/£5.79, the new Porsche Pack DLC includes these cars: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017, Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016, Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016, Porsche 908 LH, Porsche 917 K, Porsche 911 R, and Porsche 911 Turbo S. “The RSR GT3 2017 is not included, but will be released as a free update for the Porsche Pack Vol 3 DLC when ready,” Kunos Simulazioni added.
If you’re wondering about Private Lobbies, they recently entered quality assurance and are scheduled to launch in the next update, version 1.13.
Assetto Corsa Update 1.12 on PS4 Adds a Car, DLC Support