Portal Knights was originally supposed to come out in late April or early May but earlier this month it was announced that the game was delayed to later in April. While waiting for the game to come out on its new release date, the Trophies list of the game has been published online on Exophase.
Here are the Portal Knights Trophies:
- Ultimate Portal Knight – Unlock all other trophies.
- Whack-No-Worm – Defeat the Worm Boss without defeating any Small Worm.
- Defeat the Dragon Boss with 5 Saurian Fighters alive.
- Can’t Touch This – Defeat the Hollow King Boss without taking damage.
- Workbenching – Place a Workbench on every Island.
- Traveller- Use a Portal for the first time.
- Adventurer – Unlock 20 Islands.
- Great Explorer – Visit all Islands in the World.
- Do-It-Yourself – Upgrade the Workbench to the maximum Level.
- Master Smith – Upgrade the Anvil to the maximum Level.
- Master of Magic – Upgrade the Altar to the maximum Level.
- Man Made – Craft your first Item.
- Tinkerer – Craft 50 Items.
- Mass Production – Craft 1000 Items.
- Baby Steps – Mine 10 Blocks.
- Cubicide – Mine 53,596 Blocks.
- Exterminator – Defeat the Worm Boss.
- Dragon Slayer – Defeat the Dragon Boss.
- Ghost Buster – Defeat the Hollow King Boss.
- Fledgling – Complete all Tutorial Parts.
- Down the Rabbit Hole – Collect and equip the complete Rabbit Armor and eat a carrot.
- Level Up! – Level Up for the first time.
- Level 10! – Reach Level 10.
- Level 20! – Reach Level 20.
- Portal Knight – Reach Level 30.
- On the other side… – Visit the Ghostworld.
- A Happening – Encounter your first Event.
- Eventing – Complete 10 Event Quests.
- World Changing – Complete 50 Event Quests.
- Dedicated Knight – Complete 200 Event Quests.
As previously mentioned, Portal Knights has been delayed to May 19 in Europe and May 23 in North America. A free trial of the game was also made available today, allowing players to try out some of the game before it comes out. The trial save data will also transfer to the full game.