Coming first to PlayStation 4 on May 9, before launching on Xbox One on May 12, Human: Fall Flat is set to grace consoles with its crazy physics puzzles and hilariously unsteady controls. The title has already proven itself to a success on Steam, with an overall rating of “Very Good,” as well as on YouTube, where gameplay videos have garnered more than 100 million cumulative views.
You can bet that many console owners are excited about the upcoming console release. For those who choose to pre-order, a special bonus of popular game Manual Sam will be included at no additional cost, as well as a PS4 dynamic theme.
To get the gist of what the game is about, check out the video above. Or, if reading is more your thing, Human: Fall Flat‘s official description can be found just below.
Bob is just a normal human with no superpowers, but given the right tools he can do a lot. Misuse the tools and he can do even more!
The world of Human: Fall Flat features advanced physics and innovative controls that cater for a wide range of challenges. Bob’s dreams of falling are riddled with puzzles to solve and distractions to experiment with for hilarious results. The worlds may be fantastical, but the laws of physics are very real.
Will you try to open that mysterious door, or would you rather see how far you can throw a speaker set out that window?
- Direct and complete control of the character. Nothing is scripted and no limits imposed.
- Fully interactive environments, grab anything, climb anything, carry anything.
- Local co-op mode for you and a friend to tackle the worlds together.
- Paint your own custom Bob or even import your face onto his via webcam.
- 8 beautiful dreamscapes to explore with many puzzles to solve.
- Unlimited replay value created by you thinking outside the box.
What do you make of Human: Fall Flat? Will you be picking it up?